The Round Rock ISD Council of PTAs seeks leaders to fill officer positions for the 2020-2021 school year. The Round Rock ISD Council of PTAs serves to strengthen and support District school PTAs, develop leadership potential, promote PTA membership, and advance Texas and National PTA’s, Every Child. One Voice. initiative.
Nominees wishing to become candidates for the following leadership positions must submit a resume with a paragraph declaring interest to any member of the Nominating Committee by Friday, Feb. 21. Candidates may either self-nominate or be nominated by another individual. To nominate an individual, please provide a committee member with the candidates’ name(s) and contact information.
1st Vice President of Membership
2nd Vice President of Training
3rd Vice President of Communications
4th Vice President of Hospitality
Prospective candidates for council officer positions should:
- be a current member of the PTA. Join PTA today.
- have enthusiasm for the PTA vision, mission, purposes and values,
- be knowledgeable about the function of PTA,
- have leadership experience,
- have the ability to build positive relationships with the local unit PTA commYOUnities, the District and the business commYOUnity,
- have effective soft skills,
- possess a positive attitude, and
- be willing to attend training(s).
Consent to serve is determined by the committee, and no person shall serve more than two consecutive terms in the same position.
For questions about the nomination process, or if you would like more information about a position, please send inquiries to the Nominating Committee Chair, Dawn Watson, call/text to (512) 415-7090.