The Round Rock ISD Board of Trustees approved a 3.5 percent Districtwide pay increase for the 2019-2020 school year at its May 16 Regular Board Meeting. The salary increase will cost the District $14.2 million and is included in the 2019-2020 budget, slated to be adopted in June.
AROUND THE DISTRICT
VERTICAL LEARNING COMMUNITIES
ROUND ROCK ISD IN THE NEWS
- May 2: Round Rock 3rd-grader writes heartfelt letter about hero: her school's custodian. Chelsea Moreno, KXAN Austin
- May 1: Round Rock High School teacher competes on ‘Jeopardy!’. Ariana Garcia, Austin American Statesman*
- April 29: Austin middle schoolers skipping showers for a good cause surpass their goal. Brittney Flowers, KVUE Austin
- April 29: Round Rock ISD’s Laurel Mountain Elementary celebrates Earth Day. Contributed report, Austin American Statesman*
- April 26: Round Rock ISD winter guard places 4th in world championships. Darcy Sprague, Austin American Statesman*
Searching for an older post? Don't remember the title or date published? No problem. Use the search function on our Archive page to search by keyword, subject, campus or by month.